LIGHT UP OHIO 2012 is coming!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIGHT UP OHIO 2012 is coming!!!!!

IT’S COMING!!!!!! Light Up Ohio 2012 has found a new location. The date will be May 19th, and we will be at a beautiful 100 acre park.
    Thanks to Joe Erdeljac, we will be having our event in the Ingram Building at Hoover Y Park. It's located right outside of Columbus, at 1570 Rohr Road, Lockbourne, OH 43137.
    Mark your calendars, more details will follow soon.

Bill

For those of you who are nearby, I would look into this event. While I've never been able to attend, rumor has it the event is extreemly well recieved.

Comment

Yes, Light-Up-Ohio has been well received... with 2012 being our 6th year! We are currently working on the details for this year's event. We will post updates here, as they become available. The updates will also be available at www.lightupohio.com
      Jeff
      www.madtownlights.com

Comment

There are 3 Great events this year.Light up ohio witch is in the columbus area.Then its Ice in fischers Indiana witch is just north east of indianapolis.Then the C3 conferance in Gleanview il about 10 to 15 minuts north of ohare airport.While they are 3 totaly different events all 3 are great you will have fun meet some great people learn a lot eat great food and get some great deals on items for your displays
        Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by jgwood View Post
          There are 3 Great events this year.Light up ohio witch is in the columbus area.Then its Ice in fischers Indiana witch is just north east of indianapolis.Then the C3 conferance in Gleanview il about 10 to 15 minuts north of ohare airport.While they are 3 totaly different events all 3 are great you will have fun meet some great people learn a lot eat great food and get some great deals on items for your displays
          Gregg
          jgwood,
          What is the C3 Conference? I am still new to the forum and just want to make the most of it.

Comment

The c3 conferance is a event held in glenview in the end of augast beginning of sept i think it is memorial day but could be laborday weekend .I can never get thoes 2 right.It is a big party were you learn about decarating your house .Last one in 2010 it is a by yrly event ther was around 100 people from all over the us and a coulpe from england.If it is close for you it is worth it to go to.I will find more info and post it here
            Gregg

Comment

I like wood too!

C3 - Chicagoland Christmas Conference
              « on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »Quote
              C3 THE NEW, IMPROVED CHICAGOLAND CHRISTMAS CONFERENCE

C3 will be held over Labor Day weekend, Friday, August 31, September 1 and 2, 2012.

C3 is intended for everyone and anyone that is interested in Christmas lights, learning new things, and socializing with friends.

In the past, we have had attendees come from as far away as the United Kingdom, California, Utah and Texas. Old seasoned veterans and newbies alike, all are welcome!

Our presenters have always been top notch. This year will be no exception.

Always wanting to improve the event, this year promises to be better than ever before.

Please mark your calendars, C3 only happens every two years!

Topics? We have some great ones in mind.

What would you like to see demonstrated, learn, or talk about.

Make those suggestions, post to this thread! This is YOUR event!

Want to present something? Just let me know!

I'll be updating this thread as more information becomes available

Comment

Originally posted by jgwood View Post
                I like wood too!

C3 - Chicagoland Christmas Conference
                « on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »Quote
                C3 THE NEW, IMPROVED CHICAGOLAND CHRISTMAS CONFERENCE

C3 will be held over Labor Day weekend, Friday, August 31, September 1 and 2, 2012.

C3 is intended for everyone and anyone that is interested in Christmas lights, learning new things, and socializing with friends.

In the past, we have had attendees come from as far away as the United Kingdom, California, Utah and Texas. Old seasoned veterans and newbies alike, all are welcome!

Our presenters have always been top notch. This year will be no exception.

Always wanting to improve the event, this year promises to be better than ever before.

Please mark your calendars, C3 only happens every two years!

Topics? We have some great ones in mind.

What would you like to see demonstrated, learn, or talk about.

Make those suggestions, post to this thread! This is YOUR event!

Want to present something? Just let me know!

I'll be updating this thread as more information becomes available
                Gregg,
                Thanks for the info!
                Ken

Comment

For those of you who are planning on attending this year's Light-Up-Ohio event, we now have the hotel information up. Here is the link... http://www.lightupohio.com/luohotelinformation.htm

There is more updates coming for LUO 2012, so stay tuned!
                  www.madtownlights.com

Comment

This is the post on PC by Bill Hoffman...
                    Registration for Light Up Ohio 2012 is now "OPEN"!
                    We will be hosting this event in our new location at the Hoover Y Park, in Columbus, Ohio. The Agenda should be finalized soon, and it will be posted on our website: www.lightupohio.com.
                    Because of you, we have always prided ourselves in hosting one of the top Lighting Enthusiast events of the Spring, and this year should be no different. As past attendees will tell you, we will have lots of fun and surprises. The education will be second to none, and the food will be out of this world.
                    Mark your calendars for May 18th, and 19th. Hope to see you there.

Bill
                    www.madtownlights.com

Comment

Update:

While it may not appear on the surface, that anything is going on with Light-Up-Ohio 2012... behind the scenes, we've been quite busy with the preparations and will be posting more updates soon!

We currently have our Event Location, Meet & Greet, Hotel and Registration Information posted, as well as the info for our White Elephant Gift Exchange, and a page setup for the Swap Meet. All of which, is easily accessible from our home page at www.lightupohio.com

So stay tuned... more updates are on the way!
                      www.madtownlights.com

Comment

Posted Today, 12:51 AM (by Bill Hoffman @ PC)

We are getting ready to announce our 2012 Agenda on our site at www.lightupohio.com . We still have a few more "Elf-Ormation" stations available. You may ask "What is an Elf-Ormation station"? Well, it's a way for you to show others your display projects, and to share with them your ideas. We will supply you with a venue to meet, one on one, so you can give back to the community. We are setting aside a couple of hours in the afternoon for attendees to browse "Elf-Ormation" stations, and learn from others. Let me know if you are interested, as we need to wrap this up by the weekend.
                        Hope to see everyone at LIGHT UP OHIO 2012!! MAY 18th and 19th.

Bill

"Making Memories"

A DEDICATED "JUMP" SUPPORTER
                        "ROPELIGHT RULEZ"
                        www.madtownlights.com

Comment

Are we getting excited yet?!?!…

· LUO 2012 is only 56 days away!!! If you haven’t made plans, now is the time. Our registration is here…

· We have some exciting things planned for this year’s event that you won’t want to miss! Also, rumor has it that we might have the “Buckeye Santa’s” in attendance at our event.

· For those of you that are planning to attend our Meet & Greet and want to participate in the White Elephant Gift Exchange, please let us know here…

· If you are coming to our main event and need table space, please get in touch with me or Bill H. as soon as you can, as we have a very limited number of tables to work with! And if possible… a brief description of what you’re bringing.

· If you’re attending our event and want to get in on the Swap Meet, click here…

· There are more updates coming, so stayed tuned!!!

I’m looking forward to catching up with old friends & meeting new people!!!
                          www.madtownlights.com

Comment

Posted Today, 03:54 PM by Bill Hoffman @ PC

If you haven’t registered for the 6th Annual Light Up Ohio, you might start thinking about it. May 18th and 19th is coming very quickly, and I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to start planning my display. The Agenda will be posted on our site in the next couple of days at www.lightupohio.com. The Agenda is just a small sampling of what’s in store for you at Light Up Ohio 2012. We have always prided ourselves in having surprises and firsts at the event, and this year will be no different. Where else are you going to get tips on being the very best Santa you can be? We have invited Santa Eddie, from the "Buckeye Santas", to talk to the group about things you need to know to be a professional Santa. Check them out at www.buckeyesantas.com, it should be lots of fun.

Register now for Light Up Ohio 2012, you will be glad you did.

Bill
                            www.madtownlights.com

Comment

Light-Up-Ohio is only 42 days away!

If you are planning to attend and haven't registered yet - you might want to consider getting your registration in - the event will be here before you know it!

If anyone is still needing table space - let me know as there is only a limited number of tables to work with.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
                              www.madtownlights.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2430 users online. 29 members and 2401 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X