Frosty the Snowman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty the Snowman

I *was* planning on making a Mario Christmas, but my son is so rapidly changing interests, I don't know what I'll make for cut-outs...

When you picture Frosty the Snowman, do you picture him with or without a scarf?

The original '69 version had him without, but remakes have him with, so I'm trying to figure out what the general image is...
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

I think of both, but usually with.

Comment

Sounds like time for a Poll!
      World's Best Manager

Comment

LOL Actually this is "just wondering" as opposed to I'm doing.

I'll prob wind up starting "The Year without a Santa Claus" and continue adding to it the next several years.
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Melted. JK LOL I think if you get the materials and are ready to commit you should ask your son what he thinks.
          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

I'm ready to be committed. LOL Where's the rubber walls?

I've tried asking my son, but 4-5 yr olds have a way of definitely wanting one thing one day (or hour) and then switching and definitely wanting something else! He'll just have to be happy with whatever I make.

Comment

Sickie I picture him with a scarf.
              Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                Sickie I picture him with a scarf.
                frosty or sickie jr? I picture sickie getting frustrated trying to please him and finally tying him to the christmas tree with forsty's scarf. LOL jk

Comment

with a scarf

Comment

I usually picture him with a scarf. It gives him a little color.

Comment

I think he'd look good in a bow tie!

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                        frosty or sickie jr? I picture sickie getting frustrated trying to please him and finally tying him to the christmas tree with forsty's scarf. LOL jk
                        You ain't far from wrong, gal! LOL

Comment

I am thinking scarf, but what colors?
                          World's Best Manager

Comment

Probably with a scarf.
                            my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

The one I'm making has a red crimson scarf. I think you should go with a scarf
                              The little lights are not twinkling.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2430 users online. 29 members and 2401 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X