Augsburg, Germany's Christmas Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augsburg, Germany's Christmas Market

Augsburg, Germany is starting to set up for their Christmas market. It'll be here before you know it!

http://www2.augsburg.de/index.php?id=1849

live vid, eh? That's kinda cool.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Yeah. I have lots of them from different places, mostly in the US, Canada, and Europe.

Comment

My sister-in-law just moved to Leipzig Germany. She visited Leipzig last year at Christmas and went to their Christmas market. She absolutely loved it! She can't wait for this years. I told her that I am extremely jealous and want lots of pictures!

Comment

I'm jealous, too! I'd love to go to Europe, especially Germany, just to visit their Christmas markets (Christkindlesmarkts). Our town has finally decided to have an Old World Christmas Market this year. Granted it's only for one afternoon/night, but it's a start. I've always wanted our town to do something like this. I'm really excited AND I have to get my butt busy! I have so much to make!

Comment

with your butt? You have a talented tushie!
            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Very talented.

Comment

ROLF!!!!! Great come back Digbugsgirl!
                World's Best Manager

Comment

I finally got to see a day time feed from the place. Looks like it's going to be a big event. Thanks for the link Digbugsgirl!
                  There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Originally posted by digbugsgirl View Post
                    Augsburg, Germany is starting to set up for their Christmas market. It'll be here before you know it!

http://www2.augsburg.de/index.php?id=1849
                    Yay I am from Augsburg ; )
                    Its the season to be jolly.

Comment

I'm sure DBG would love to say hi.

Comment

I love Germany alot myself. I backpacked through Europe last year and I have to say I ate the best gingerbread I have had in my life while in Germany. I would love to be back there especially for Christmas.

Comment

we have a similar market here in birmingham,uk ,its called the frankfurt christmas market,stall holders come from germany from the 17 nov to the 23 dec selling all types of goodies,i took my 5yr old last year and i will be doing the same this year,i will post some pics come november time.

Comment

what indeed the xmas makets sell? I am quite int interest!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2430 users online. 29 members and 2401 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                            X