Little Blizzard snow machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Blizzard snow machine

I am selling a Little Blizzard snow machine by CITC. Following is a link to a video on their site. It shows many of their products. If you fast forward to the 3 minute 50 second mark, you will see several examples of the Little Blizzard being used.http://www.youtube.com/citcfx#p/u/5/e_9w89S5ZCU

This is not one of the cheap consumer models. It is a professional model used in movies and by DJs. I actually bought it from a stage and sound company that was going out of business. This item is used but it look like it is brand new! It's just a little dusty from storage.

Expect to spend up to $1500 for one of these if you buy it new. Even used ones can go for up to $1000.

This is a great addition to your Christmas decorations, as you can ensure a white Christmas for your kids whether mother nature likes it, or not.

I am asking $800 but reasonable offers will be considered. It comes with a heavy duty wooden crate for storage and transport.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Pow-Pow; 09-13-2011, 07:24 PM.

Good price. I know froggies makes fluid for snow flakes as well. I can't do it, but maybe someone else can.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

I am planning on putting it on ebay tonight. I will post a link when I do. Please pass the information on to anyone you know who may be interested.

Comment

I've listed the item on eBay now. I've started the auction at $645 but I've noted that shipping is $45 (a total right now of $690). This will be an oversized item and I may even have to pay more in shipping than that. Anyway, if anyone is interested, just let me know. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190572178930...84.m1558.l2649

Comment

Well, my auction ended without a sale.

Anyone who is interested in this item but is scared of my pricing, feel free to make me an offer. I might just accept it...

Comment

Is the snow machine still available?

Originally posted by Pow-Pow View Post
            Well, my auction ended without a sale.

Anyone who is interested in this item but is scared of my pricing, feel free to make me an offer. I might just accept it...
            I'm interested in your snow machine; is it still available?

Comment

He/she has not been on here since 9-28-11, and with only 4 posts to their credit I doubt they will see your post, Alphaleap.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2428 users online. 29 members and 2399 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X